Friday, April 27, 2007

Quarter Pounders in China.

I don't know what they call the Quarter Pounder in Chinese. But the QPs in China have a strange spicy sauce and cucumbers in them.

Here is a silly video I put together with Adobe Premiere. My friend, the King of Wuxi talks about Pizza and Mitt Romney's candidacy in 2008. The video starts in downtown Wuxi. The Building at the start of the video is the moresky360, currently the tallest building in Wuxi. The moresky is located near the corner of Renmin and Zhongshan Roads.




I took the wrong bus this morning. It was not something I planned out. I got on what I thought was the #27 bus which takes me to work. Instead, I got on the number 2 which goes to the train station. I saw all those passengers bearing luggage. I was all set to compose a blog entry about how all China was on the move because of the May holiday. But then I thought about why these people were on a bus that was not going to a train station. Then I looked out the window.... Oopsy...

No comments: