Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Kyle!! China Daily English Edition for sale in Wuxi. My May Holiday plans.

Here is a recent photo of my nephew Kyle who is celebrating a birthday on April 27th. Time flies for me now that I am so old so I reckon he must be 25 or 30 now. It only seemed like yesterday that he was a baby. I believe that he is a good kid. He does not smoke pot or steal cars that I know of. He is very athletic and an expert on BMW's.
Maybe I am just not with it any more now that I am married and about to be a father, or maybe I just did not bother looking at what was available for sale at magazine stalls or maybe I am just blind to all that is staring at me from a position in front of my nose but, it was a revelation to me to see the English language edition of the China Daily available for sale at a magazine stall near the intersection of Zhongshan and Renmin roads for one and a half rmb.

For my May holiday, I will be doing whatever the wife tells me to do. So far, Jenny has told me that we will catch a train to Changzhou on Monday. Changzhou is on the rail route from Wuxi to Nanjing. After that I have ben told that we will go to Taixing. We will see a Dinosaur park somewhere in Jiangsu.
Posted by Picasa


No comments: