Saturday, February 24, 2024

9:44 AM View

 


I’m hoping I can go for a walk today.  I need to give my body a test run.

I’ve been advised by my wife and colleagues to hold off going back to school.  I need to slowly transition myself back into standing all the time.

We had visitors last evening. I ate a lot and subsequently had a tummy ache.  I ate too many nuts and meat,

I am on day 1491 of my Duolingo streak. I study French, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.

I almost finished reading Hunter S. Thompson’s Rum Diary.  It’s well written but what is the point of it?

A Wuxi vlogger was making comments on my YouTube.  I watched one of his videos on teaching English in China, Wuxi, in fact, that I made comments on his teach video.  Here is the link;  


https://youtu.be/E0iPVeDDcHQ?si=cM6LzNa4YeGaricx



I wonder how the trucker boycott of New York is doing. I’ve heard mention of  it from Alex Jones and Catturd, but little else.  It would be nice to see NYC suffer more than it already has.  It’s justice system has gone full Soviet

No comments: