Friday, January 26, 2024

10:10 PM View


 I’m listening to the Z Blog Power Hour.  The Z man so hated Mitt Romney. that he voted for Kennedy when Romney ran against Teddy for the Massachusetts senate seat.  Interesting.  

I get inspiration from Joe Namath and Bobby Orr and so, I don’t feel so bad about my sore heel making me hobble.  Those two had their careers ruined by bad legs. And I even recall Micheal Jordan had a foot problem that could have ended his career prematurely.  Thinking of this, I say it’s glorious to be a gimp.

There was some Canadian liberal party who protested Tucker Carlson’s visit to Canada.  He wanted some sanction imposed on Canadians who organized or the politicians who meet Tucker.  That was predictable.

Civil War on account of what is happening in Texas with the state - federal dispute over border enforcement?  Probably not.  But dare to dream.

No comments: