Monday, October 31, 2022

Sometimes I think I am the crazy one.

 Sometimes I think I am the crazy one.  But the other ones are human, part of clown world, and so I can’t say for certain.


“Boy oh boy! My life sucks.” [someone else said this as part of an anecdote. I found it hilarious!  The thought of someone saying to himself: “Boy oh Boy! ….”]


Pain in my side. Permanent. Never goes away. Oh well.  It sanctifies me.


You’ve been a bad boy.  As punishment, you’ll have to marry a supermodel and move to the Bahamas. [In 1709, the King of France told criminals that if they could be free if they married prostitutes and moved to Louisiana.]



A: “Are you having a good day?”

B: “Yes! I am!”

A: “That’ll be 200 RMB!”


Where’s Hu?  Who?  

Who knows where Hu is?


A: “Are you having a good day?”

B: “I’m having an excellent day!”

A: “Are you sure? It’s 400 for an excellent day.  200 for a good day. Or you can take advantage of this special offer where you can have three good days for 500.”


A: “Pull my finger!”

B: “Okay!”

A:  Sends gif of a-bomb explosion.


A: “Did you bring your swim trunks?”

B: “What?”

A: “We’re not just going to look at the Yangtze, we’re going to swim across it. Channel Chairman Mao, as it were.  I thought  you all were committed to achievement!” [Is “channel” a verb or noun in this passage?]


Phoned my Mom in Canada. Prices have doubled though the official inflation rate is ten percent.  [Maybe the official inflation is a daily rate]


Walked past this store called “A Good Idea.”  I said to the person I was with that we should create a brand name called “A Bad Idea.” I then wondered what product or products we would sell.  After a little discussion, we decided our first product would be men’s lipstick.

No comments: