Sunday, February 14, 2021

600 Million Vaccines for Three Hundred Americans; They Act Like They Stole It; Podcasts or Music?; Better to be a Nutjob; Complaints; Chinese New Year's Eve Drunkedness and Abortions; And so on...


(Note:  The first batch of thoughts and observations were posted before the Spring Festival Holiday)

I granted the possibility that tales of Biden's cognitive decline were exaggerated by the "right."  But after seeing Biden try to explain what was going on with the vaccines, I could see that if anything, the talk has been understated.  How the hell could so many have voted for Biden?  And I say this not counting the many fraudulent votes Biden got in the supposed fair election of November, 2020.


Was the election stolen?  Given the way the people who deny the election are acting, you have to conclude it was.  They have acted hysterically and exposed their guilt.


To listen to podcasts or music?  That is the question I have as I go to and fro work.  Right now, I am listening to Rammstein and New Order a lot.


Better to be a nutjob and beyond the pale, that go along with what is mainstream:  the COVID panic is necessary and Biden is a refreshing change from Trump.


It is really hard to deal with people who think that COVID is more of thing than it really is.


SoTD:  five-time winner of the Miss Bum Bum Pageant.


SoTD:  Chuck Norris was known as Schmuck Norris until he started to listen regularly to SoTD.

What is SoTD?  Someone posts a Song of the Day on WeChat.  I make comments on the postings like the ones above.


There is a holiday atmosphere of sorts in Wuxi.  But I may not be picking up on it.  I only notice stuff when I walk streets.


Are we living in more evil than usual times?  Yes.  I am talking about the evil that is being done by man, and it is huge.


They get rowdy here on the eve the Spring Festival aka Chinese New Year, if a student at my Speakers Corner is to be believed.  The student told me that a doctor acquaintance told her that hospitals are busy on the eve because of drunk people getting into accidents.  And then two weeks later, a lot of young women go to hospitals to get abortions....


Give up the suffering to God.  That's way to endure classes with annoying students.  Better to give it up to God than to lash out at them.

And boy did I have a class of annoying students!  Couldn't get them to get away from their phones. Told them not to, but they wouldn't listen.  Not much I can do.  I am not allowed to get mad.  Nothing I could do but run the clock out.


(The following were written during Spring Festival Week)

My Spring Festival has basically been like a lockdown.  The three of us (that be, Jenny, Tony & I) have stayed in the apartment.  We haven't eaten out once.  

I did take Tony to the complex basketball court.  I beat Tony 21-15 in a game of Twenty-One.  Tony was disappointing not competitive.  I had to force him to finish the game.

Tony is expressing resentment at my seeing what's he up to in his room.  I have a feeling that his teenage years are going to be hard for him and for his parents.


No comments: