Monday, May 25, 2020

Found Something Cool!; Too Much Tony on Screen; Tennis Balls; Out of the Doghouse; Questions; How Much I have Read and Watched:


  • Monday Morning, I drove Tony to school and then I decided to drive to the park that is north of Compound Kaulins. I have gone to this park to play ball with Tony and last week, I went to do some morning walking. I went to the park this Monday because I couldn't think of somewhere else I wanted to go. I initially intended to walk the park's circular road, but then I decided to go off on a path. I followed the path till I was under a canopy of trees. At the end of the woods was an fairly steep embankment which had a canal on its other side. I walked along the embankment till I came upon a place where I could ascend it. At the top of the embankment, I came to a path which was amongst trees. I followed it till I found a clearing that looked over the canal. I stood there and saw that there was an old bridge for walkers that spanned the canal. I was ecstatic to see the bridge and immediately wondered how I hadn't see it the previous time I had walked on the embankment. I then realized that the bridge was between where I was at that moment and the other area I was at, last week, on the embankment. Then, I didn't think that there was anything else to see down the path on the embankment but just more canal. Anyway, I went to the bridge and walked upon it. I took photos which you see in my AKIC photoblog. It was a great place to which I will return.

  • Tony spends too much time on the screen. I am getting annoyed at him doing it, as he is annoyed with me for telling him.

  • I bought tennis balls for Tony. Not so much for his tennis classes, but for his batting. When I told Tony my idea of using tennis balls for batting, he was enthusiastic about it. He told me that he can hit tennis balls a long way with a racquet, and so he thinks he can do similar with a baseball bat. Nothing satisfies him more than getting a good hit with the baseball bat.

  • This week, it seems that I am out of the doghouse! Why do I think so? My wife Jenny made me lunch for the first time in two weeks.

  • As the day of work restarting approaches, I have but two questions. 1) Will there be students to talk to? 2) What would these students have to say about all that has happened?

  • I have read 64 books, and watched 68 movies and series this year.


No comments: