Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Day of work in 2011

  • I am all out of sorts.  It panned out that I had the first three days of 2012 off and that during that time I also got a new electronic device:  My Ipod touch.  It is like I got an Iphone without the phone.  With a new electronic device, one feels like one has got a new body part and that in the process of getting used to it, one is not one's normal self.  With my new electronic device, I am going to be doing things different.  And till I get the new routine figured out, the things I do that require concentration are going to suffer, like my blogging.
  • I spent most of my time, on my long weekend, at home.  I spent far too much time on the computer.  Tony saw my Ipod and was begging to play with it.  Trying to placate him on this account was no easy matter.  My wife began stewing at me so that I was looking forward to dealing with lazy and inattentive students.
  • I did go out when Tony briefly on day two.  We had Hot Pot with some friends, and then went for a walk around Nanchang Jie, the new bar street in Wuxi.  You can visit here, here,  here and here to see the photos I took.

No comments: