Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some things I saw that I ain't seen in a while! (because I've been in China).

I saw
  • A garter snake.
  • A man wearing suspenders.
  • A dirt road with a speed limit of 90 km/h.
  • Obesity 2.0.
  • Walmart greeters.
  • Aboriginals.
  • Hutterites (or were they Mennonites?).
  • A rainbow.
  • Yellow School Buses (though I don't remember them having flashing lights on the roof before).
  • A deer.
  • A skunk.
  • A government liquor store (Boo!).
  • Cars with Manitoba rust patterns.
  • Lots of white trash.
  • RCMP.
  • Canadian Soldiers.
  • Senior Citizens driving cars.
  • Push Lawn Mowers.
  • Purolator Delivery Trucks.
  • Big pickup trucks.
  • Lack of security.
  • Four way stops.
  • Three way stops.
  • Parking meters.
  • Used book stores.
  • Newspaper dispensing machines.

No comments: