Monday, July 28, 2008

Obama has a half-brother in China. Yanqiao.

Lord knows, what Obama's policy on China is. He did say it was polluting the world and causing the icecaps to melt.

Seablogger links to an article in the left-wing Guardian that reveals Obama has a half-brother selling Chinese imports to America.

And he also links to an article saying China is no long-term threat to America.

Here is a link to a video I made in Yanqiao, a suburb of Wuxi near Hui Shan New City.

For some reason, Youtube has dropped the total video views number off my Youtube home page. I assume they are transferring the feature to its new Insight feature. But, the last time I could check, I had over 232,000 total views on my Youtube channel.

The wife had an argument with the people who had put the curtains in our apartment. It seems that they made a mistake when they billed her and now wanted 200 rmb more from her. I have seen this change in original price happen so often that it has to be a cheat on the part of the sellers. I know they will give me a higher price because I am a foreigner. It happened many times on the Field Trip as Cokes were sold to me for five rmb that cost a Chinese person four.

Already trouble with the maid we had hired. She was supposed to start yesterday. She had agreed to work for two hours everyday from eight to ten a.m. But yesterday, she came early and asked if she could work just one hour. My wife told her not to bother and just come back today at the agreed time. If she doesn't, my wife will fire her.

No comments: