Saturday, May 28, 2022

Not a Maskhole

 Is there anything dumber than wearing a mask to stop Covid?

Today (Sunday, May 29th), I didn’t wear a mask.  I went through checkpoints, stood on elevators and walked in public without a mask.  And I was able to find a secret way into a shopping mall and thus avoid wearing the mask, even for their checkpoint.  Wonderful!

Far too many locals, however, were wearing masks.  A lot were wearing the face diaper out of doors and while they were driving.  What a bunch of dummies!

My latest Spliced Together video is below.  Twenty One videos spliced together!


June is going to be dismal for me.  With the school year having essentially been a failure for me, it will be hard for me to appear graceful.  I am just going to have to shut up. The only way I am going to be able to keep quiet is isolate myself and pray.


No comments: