Tuesday, May 3, 2022

How I Am Keeping Myself Occupied this Lockdown

How I'm occupying myself this lockdown:

  • Wordle

  • Using Duolingo to study Chinese, French & Spanish

  • Housework

  • Reading Religion, Poetry & About Mind Control

  • Job Hunting

  • Pacing

  • Making videos for WeChat

  • Making videos for Instagram 

  • Posting videos on YouTube 

  • Wondering about a career change

  • Trying to get my view numbers up

  • Napping

  • Blogging

  • Checking my stats (I'm getting hundreds of views on WeChat)

  • Fretting

  • Collecting Memes

  • Trolling

  • Cooking

  • Making tea

  • Feeling like a Schmuck

  • Wondering what to do about resentments

  • Abstaining from posting silly things on WeChat Moments

  • Doing crosswords on an app

  • Listening to podcasts

  • Evading hard decisions 

  • Watching Seinfeld Season Eight

  • Watching late 1950s Westerns

  • Downloading torrents

  • Making GIFs

  • Collecting GIFs for WeChat

  • Strolling

  • Wondering why the kindergarten hasn't said much to me.

  • Praying the Rosary.

  • Saying Hail Marys

  • Shaving

  • Playing with the Lingxi Health Code App

  • Lining Up for NAT Tests

  • Wondering whether it is time to do a NAT test

  • Reporting that I've done a NAT test to my school

  • Hugging my son

  • Wondering if I should go shopping

  • Being thankful that I am not in Shanghai

  • Not being worried about the Virus

  • Doing push-ups

  • Swinging the baseball bat

  • Pretending to be a 1970s NFL QB with the mini American football I have 

  • Cocking and pressing the trigger on this cool gun toy we have in the apartment

  • Contemplating how much I'm going to hate moving from our 19th floor apartment 

  • Waking up my lazy son

  • Collecting NAT test vouchers

  • Taking out the trash



No comments: