Monday, June 24, 2013

The World of AKIC Links

I don't just publish a weekly blog entry.  In fact, I am usually posting something somewhere on the Internet.

Here is a list of all the AKIC blogs:

Andis Kaulins in China Blogspot: Here is where I publish my writings. Currently, I publish an article a week.

Andis Kaulins in China Wordpress: Here is where I publish photos and videos, and announce the publishing of my writings.

Tony Kaulins in China Blogspot: A photo blog about my son with occasional reports of incidents in his life.

Tony Kaulins in China Wordpress: Another photo blog where I daily post update photos of Tony.

Views of China from Casa Kaulins: I take photos and videos from the four rooms of my Wuxi apartment.

Wuxi China Expatdom Blogspot: A satirical rendering of Wuxi Expat life. I haven't done much with it lately, but you are most welcome to peruse its archives.


Wuxi China Expatdom Wordpress: A backup to WCE Blogspot.

Also my two video channels:


Youku:  the Chinese Youtube.

No comments: