Wednesday, August 21, 2024

5:34 PM View


 What have I done today?  Just sat around and watched the planes fly over…. A reference to an 80s song that my son Tony has heard, and loves too, btw.

I made a PPT today.  Boy oh Boy!  So productive!  Tomorrow, schemes of work.

The Harris/Wslz campaign can’t possibly win.  It is the most ridiculous presidential ticket since the Hilary Clinton ticket and the Biden/Harris and the Obama/Biden and Romney/Ryan ticket.  The last name Walz is not the name for an executive.  I cite the O’Toole principle (a reference to a preposterous person who became leader of the Canadian Conservative Party).

And yet it might.

Changed my second WeChat ID Nane to AAA insurance and then to Godzilla.  The first name put me on top of some contact lists.  The second allowed me to scare people.

I updated the intro to my AKIC DV.  Wait for it to premier twelve hours from now.

Interesting that a certain Simon Elmer who has a lot to say about the bad consequences of mass immigration lives in Hong Kong.  Like the mainland, HK is not visibly full of immigrants.  China, said Elmer, was a coherent place because of its homogeneity.  Canada, as I observed, was not.

No comments: