Tuesday, January 24, 2023

I Got Mickey Kaus to Wear a Suit

 I am one degree of separation from Anne Coulter.


It happened thus:


I was listening to her Substack podcast with Mickey Kaus.  Here’s the link: https://open.substack.com/pub/anncoulter/p/blondes-the-trump-curse-libertarian?r=n7azh&utm_medium=ios&utm_campaign=post.


She opened the podcast by asking her podcast partner why he was all dressed up and wearing a suit.  He said that a commentator on the previous podcast had said that she had looked like an angel and that he looked like John Fetterman.


That commentator was me.  So ha, ha.


Anyway, I should only crow a little about this.  If I ever did a podcast with Anne Coulter, I’m sure a commentator would say that Anne looked angelic and that I looked like Charles Manson.

No comments: