Saturday, September 3, 2022

2,100,000 Views

 Not on this blog. Alas.  I now have over 2,100,000 views on my YouTube Channel.  I would give a link to it but I’m at a bar so I don’t feel like I can do this.  It might be on a sidebar of this page anyway.  Now, the thing is if it wasn’t for one video I made that had over 1,300,000 views, my YouTube channel would still be under a million views. You can visit my channel to find the video. My second most viewed video was the one I took after my son To y was born.

I am doing this entry at a pub in Jiangyin. A first for me to be blogging from a pub.  It’s called the Monte Carlo.  The Blue Bar of Jiangyin!  There are foreigners here but they ain’t speaking English except for a Chinese person strangely enough.

I’m going home.  I got stuff to do tomorrow.

No comments: