Sunday, June 21, 2020

Tales From Parking Clown world; TM's Are Really BM's; PWSFC19STs; Father's Day; Tony Wants to Know about the TSM


  • Nothing demonstrates the utter barbaric selfish anti-civilizational thoughtless tendencies of the chicom-led mainland Han Chinese more glaringly obviously than the way they park their private motor cars. (which as a society they weren't capable of building till western man, in a fit of suicidal altruism coupled with cosmopolitan businessman greed, decided to show them how to do) What I just said shouldn't be controversial because I can offer witness that the Chicom authorities have to do some forceful things to get their subjects to park civilizationally.

  • Rare readers of my blog, who understand my ramblings and have looked at photos I have put in my photoblog, may be aware that there is an area, between the apartment complex housing Compound Kaulins and a nearby shopping mall, where I like to wander and gawk at the locals' insane and selfish parking. The locals park on this long L-shaped road to avoid having to pay for parking at the mall and other nearby plazas. No space on this road will not be parked upon, and the end result the road becomes a narrow gauntlet barely wide enough for a car, looking for a parking spot, to go through. Just after we bought our car, my wife Jenny will actually try to park there. But driving through there was such a pain that she had to relent. There are always these stand-offs between cars going down the gauntlet from opposite directions.

  • Well, after all these years, the authorities, just last week, have decided to crack down on the parking jungle that area had become. I noticed something was going on in the area when I happen to see it from the bus I had just gotten on to go to work. The lack of cars in the area was very noticeable. And when I saw the same lacking the next day, I suspected that something was happening, like a crackdown. So in the evening, I decided to walk along the road and see what was occurring. I saw the parking space lines had been freshly painted on one side of the road and cars were only parked in those spaces. When I got to the end of my walk along the road, I saw six security guards and my suspicions were confirmed. I then wondered how and why this crackdown had started. Who would have made the decision in the vast local chicom bureaucracy to do this? And what were their motivations? Was it because they were as disgusted as this laowai was at the civilizational aspects of it? Or was it because they needed the parking spaces? The road borders some government buildings it does.

  • To be honest, I have to hand it to the chicoms in this instance. In the west, many leaders seem content to let the selfish portions of their populations vandalize and loot; in chicom-led China, I am seeing the smack of firm governance as they deal with selfish parkers.

  • My other parking anecdote is a tale of witnessing a local trying to parallel-park. As I was walking from the bus-stop to my workplace, I saw this local trying to squeeze his car into a lined parking space where the cars on either side had gone over the lines. So, I was witnessing and am now recounting a tale of three morons unable to park: two of whom I couldn't see but whose results of their efforts I could, and the one right in front of me who was daring to park where wiser parkers, of the likely more westernized variety, wouldn't.. Not wanting to be a like the local looky-Lu's, I didn't stop to see if the driver successfully park his car. The last I saw was that he had gotten his rear end as close to one car's front end as he could without touching it, his front end was sticking out into traffic. Gawking, looky-Lu-ism is a Chinese habit which I try to resist adopting.

  • With so many idiots like this in China, how can we be letting these people eat our lunch? It is no wonder I am so reclusive. Idiots goddamn everywhere and in every quarter of Wuxi.

  • Another word for tiger-mothers: bitch-moms. I think it is more apt.

  • A nice long epithet to describe the people responsible for the lockdowns: Pantywaisted snow-flaked covid-19 shit-tyrants. (PWSFC19STs)

  • I really shouldn't be telling you anything but what I am witnessing in this blog; and I really shouldn't be telling you my ignorant opinions or anything about my personal life. But I can't help myself and the chances are, no one is reading this blog anyway. So I will mention that my son gave me a hug on Father's Day which was nice. We then watched two episodes from the fabulous World at War Series from the 1970s. Nothing like watching war documentaries with your son.

  • Tony asked me to download a documentary about the Tiananmen Square Massacre. I wonder if this will be easy to do from within China.


No comments: