Monday, November 24, 2008

Morning Off.

I have the morning off, soft of. Things will never cease to be hectic as long as I have Mischief and Mayhem boy in my midst. (And may I ever do!)

I took the initiative by going to the shop to buy eggs.

I wanted to take M&M for a walk, but the wife demurs because the boy has a cold.

I may abandon the M&M moniker for Tony. It now seems to me to be too like something a rap star would do.

So the U.S. government bail out the big three automakers? No! It is government nationalizing industry which is always a bad move.

The road to salvation for the U.S. economy runs through China? It may be if you accept the premise the U.S. government is going to have to spend itself out of a recession. Expect a long, long recession if this kind of thinking is widely accepted.

No more do I cull the articles at realclearpolitcs. I am finding realclearmarkets a useful site.

The legacy of George W. Bush. A lot will be written about it; I will add my two cents worth. But in short, I think Bush was a decent man undone by a lot of indecent people. There should be legacy of discredit for the purveyors of Bush Hatred.

No comments: