Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Electric Bike: The Second Day.

It took me 45 minutes to get home last night. Towards the end of the trip, I was hoping I could get the scooter to go faster than 40 km/h. My wife afterwards told me that I can but she will have to show me how to program this.

Thankfully, it didn't rain on my way home. It look and felt like it was going to rain all day yesterday but it never did.

I take the scooter to work today. I won't have to do this the next three days because I will be going to Shanghai and have workdays where I will finish in time to catch a bus home.

This morning, I will have to see if I can find the best route through downtown to get to School. What I did yesterday was wrong. I learned that there are routes where scooters can't go and make the necessary turns to get to their destinations.

Finding the way back home was easy. I can take a back way to get to the road that runs along Ronnie's Australian Pub and the Baoli Mall. I go under the train tracks and make a left turn at the next major intersection. I then make a right turn on Xicheng Road and proceed north along a bike path which goes over a long bridge. Xicheng Road takes me straight to Hui Shan New City.

No comments: