Sunday, January 6, 2008

The wife buys an armoire and a set of drawers. Did Fred and Ivy have their baby yet?

  • The wife went to Furniture City in Suzhou and bought an armoire (really a big closet) and two tall sets of drawers for the apartment.
  • A student asked What is pee-pee and poo-poo?   This question was asked after I had told the students what songs I like to sing to Tony.
  • I bet Leo that Tennessee will either win or lose by less than six points to San Diego.  I also bet him that Obama will beat Hilary in New Hampshire.
  • Die Fidel Die already.
  • The King took us to this place that serves great egg rolls.  I won't tell you where it is.
  • Has USA Fred and Ivy had their baby yet?  The King does not know.
  • John Derbyshire articles about China.
  • I have been raving about the HBO series The Wire which I have watched two seasons of.  Here is an Atlantic article about the creator of the Greatest TV Series ever.
  • I see I lost my bet to Leo on the San Diego game.  Final Score:  San Diego 17, Tennessee 6.
  • There is so much on the Internet.
  • Tony does a roll!  You can watch below.

 

No comments: