Saturday, June 2, 2007

My water still smells.

There has been talk that the water is better in Wuxi.  But this is not so where I live.  The water still smells.  For a while tonight I had no water and I was hoping that when it came back on that it would smell better.  Well, it is on and it still smells.  Maybe I have to let the taps run awhile before the water smells better. 

It is a good thing that Jenny, my pregnant wife, is out of Wuxi.

I just talked to Steph, the consort of the King of Wuxi.  She lives in the New District.  She told me her water still smells.

Meanwhile, Luis  (http://ponquenet.spaces.live.com) says his water smells Jim Dandy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was Jim Dandy an unwashed, unkempt fellow?

Anonymous said...

Oh. You know him.

I thought Jim Dandy was a jocular way of saying good.