Thursday, May 17, 2007

The wife will be away.

The wife will be away so will this cat play?  Of course not.  I will probably spend more time on the Internet than I usually do.  So expect lots and lots of blogging.  I have no intention of going on benders and getting drunk and all that jazz.  Having this baby, I have to stay focused.

She is going to her hometown for just a few days.  She will use her mother's guanxi to learn the sex of the baby.

Luis tells me he will be making another Youtube video.  He needs to get more footage first.

Anaheim beats Detroit 5 to 3 to even their best-of-seven playoff series at two games apiece.  A Senators-Ducks Final?  Maybe.  I would be happy with it if the Ducks won or more importantly the Senators lost.  I hate the Senators.  These NHL playoffs have me cheering against rather than for anybody.  (I was going to say I was cheering for a negative but that would mean I was cheering for the Senators.)

I never knew how good Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories were till being in China for so long forced me to read him. 

I finished watching Major Dundee on DVD last night.  It was a good movie, not great.  It was well shot in parts and so made up for the weak screenplay.

No comments: