Saturday, March 18, 2023

Grading

 I’ve been doing a lot of that at my school these days.  It’s so time consuming,


I’ve been binge watching the first three seasons of Succession in anticipation of the fourth season which debuts later this March.  I cross my fingers that the show does go off the deep end with wokery.


Teaching English Literature to kids whose English isn’t all that good, certainly is a quixotic endeavor.


I find I’m losing my keen interest in following current events.  I can’t see any hope.  The leaders of the West are determined to be stupid.  The media is incapable of presenting alternative viewpoints.  The governments seem dead set on not letting the people have nice things.


I never want my family to have EV’s.  They’re the work of the devil.  And besides, the climate is fine.



No comments: