Andis may not be able to access the Internet in Winnipeg so this could be the last made-in-Canada blog entry. He will leave you with these few observations till he gets back to China or can access a computer in Winnipeg:
- The sun goes down awfully late in Brandon because they do the switching of hours back and forth an hour through the year. It really stuns Jenny that it is nine p.m. here and the sun is still up. It is a little disorientating for someone who has spent six years or all their life in China
- Tony woke up Friday in a chipper mood.
- Stuff I collected in my youth is over 30 years old, I discovered when I rummaged through the attic.
- Andis has about 990,000 views on his Youtube channel. It doesn't look like he will hit the million mark till he gets back to China.
- Wendy's had a very depressing atmosphere when I went in to have a double cheeseburger with no onions.
- Harmony everywhere. In Canada, they talk of the Harmonized Sales Tax. Hu Jiantao has his Harmonious Countryside.
- Beer in Polish is Piya; beer in Chinese is pijiu.
- Packing Decisions! Arrgh!