Sunday, December 28, 2008

I got a seat! and so on.

I got a seat! I got a seat! I got a seat on the bus home tonight. I was able to finish reading a Louis L'Amour short story and leaf through a Pinyin-English Chinese phrasebook about leisure activities. When I looked up after the reading, I didn't quite know where I was.

I forget to mention that a lady did elbow me as I got on the bus.

I am trying to upload WTU 254. The first effort was a failure so try again.

Tony is not eating today but he is drinking.

What does this acronym mean? w.y.b.m.a.d.i.i.t.y. Would you buy me a drink if I told you?

George Bush is winning the war on terror. People on the left don't like the idea of a White Christian man liberating people. It is not supposed to happen. It conflicts with their world view.

Global Warming is a scam. I remember someone telling how great Al Gore's movie was and how America was the biggest cause of Global Warming. The blame America aspect of the film appealed to this person. Then, they gave Al Gore a Nobel Peace Prize and had to employ circumlocutions and twists in logic to justify it. But my suspicions were aroused years earlier when I saw an article in a Vancouver, B.C. newspaper featuring a man standing on a beach there predicting the water would soon be ten feet higher. This nut was like the men predicting the end of the world.

Another night of hot pot. I got to use the bathroom.

No comments: